New at White Horse RV for 2013!
Coachmen Apex, Catalina and Viking!
Coachmen has a proud history of quality and value since 1964…a brand that you can trust!
A top name in RV’s, Coachmen joined the Forest River family in 2008, becoming a Warren Buffet Berkshire-Hathaway company with tremendous financial backing.
- Around 2,500 lbs., Viking models are designed by campers, for campers, with today’s smaller, fuel efficient tow vehicles in mind.
- Fully equipped with all the quality and creature comforts of larger, more expensive models.
- Full 6’4” interior height.
- Trussed roof for maximum insulation and rain run-off.
- Radial tires.
- Ultra-Lube axles.
- 13,500 BTU roof mount A/C.
- Front diamond plate to protect its good looks.
- Marine grade exterior speakers.
- Mortise and tenon Maple cabinetry.
- Extra deep fiberglass sink with high neck faucet.
- Terrific 27 gallon fresh, 25 gal. grey and 25 gal. black tank capacity.
- Solid mounted microwave.
- Power bath fan.
- 6 gal. DSI auto ignite water heater.
- Four heavy duty scissor-style stabilizer jacks.
- Easy to tow, easy to use, and most importantly, easy to enjoy!
- Weight Matters!
- Designed to fit today’s lighter tow vehicles.
- Features the industry’s best floor plans under 5,400 lbs.
- Light on weight, but loaded with upgraded features.
- Glazed solid maple wood doors & drawers that are screwed and glued.
- Solid sealed edge counter tops (no pop-out T-moldings!).
- Armstrong floor covering.
- Exterior slam latch baggage doors with lighted pass thru storage in Apex Elite Package.
- Apex Elite package includes beautiful hard valances with night shades, décor matched border tape, sink cover, AM/FM/CD/DVD player, 24-inch LED TV, deluxe exterior graphics package, aluminum rims, metal skirting and ABS fender ground effects, slam latch baggage doors, stone guard, outside hot & cold shower, LP bottle cover with top access, and storage access doors on base of dinette.
- Apex is light on your tow vehicle and light on the environment, too, with its Gold Level Rated Green Certification.
Coachmen Catalina Santara
- Budget-friendly floor plans from 22 to 30 feet.
- Weights starting as low as 4,200 lbs.
- Upgraded standard features such as screwed and glued cabinetry, ball-bearing drawer guides, Thermafoil one-piece molded countertop, Congoleum vinyl flooring with 3-year cold crack warranty, larger double bowl 60/40 kitchen sink, ABS tub surround, larger 46-gallon fresh water tank, night stands and above bed cabinets in the master suite, hardwood bedroom doors for privacy, larger dinettes and windows, aerodynamic full radius smooth metal front end, hard LP cover with easy access top, 5/8” tongue & groove marine grade plywood floor, full walk-on roof, ABS self-adjusting brake for system more stopping power, radial tires, silver E-coat rust-resistant wheel rims, E-Z Lube axles, and polished aluminum fender skirts.
Coachmen Catalina Deluxe
- Budget-friendly Single and Double Slide-out floor plans from 28 to 35 feet.
- Loaded with upgraded standard features.
- Full 81" Interior Height for more living room and storage.
- 5/8" Tongue in Groove Plywood Floor Decking.
- Enclosed & heated underbelly.
- Oversized Dinette Window for a Great View.
- More private master bedroom suite with night stands, shirt closets, a full wall,
and hard wood privacy door.
- Bunk room hard wood privacy door in 2-bedroom models.
- One-piece Thermofoil kitchen countertop and Stonecast kitchen sink with high-rise pull-out faucet.
- Pleated night window shades.
- Designer lighting.
- Congoleum flooring with 3-year cold crack warranty.
- New Fiberglass Radius Front End.
Coachmen Catalina Deluxe Destination
- All the features of the popular Catalina Deluxe, specifically designed for campers that plan extended stays at their favorite locations.
- Budget Friendly 1-, 2-, and 3 Slide-out floor plans for your seasonal site.
- Taller 84" Interior Height for more living and storage space.
- Enclosed & heated underbelly.
- A&E patio awning.
- Comfort Package adds ABS Shower surround, Gas Oven, Sink Covers/Cutting Boards combination (2), Stabilizer Jacks, Black Tank flush, Mounted telescoping TV swing arm bracket, detachable power cord with EZ pull handle and power indicating light.
- Destination Power Package adds Bedroom and Living Room Ceiling Fans w/ Wall Switch.
- The quality, space, storage, comfort, and style you want in your destination camper.